Measuring the ROI of Your Content Strategy
Content marketing isn’t as simple as writing a piece of content, publishing it, and hoping someone will read it. In order for your content marketing strategy to be successful, there needs to be a measurable return on the investment. But, how can we measure content? How can we even create content that’s good enough to produce measurable results? This session will explore how to do both.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Determine if your content marketing strategy is producing results
- Know what kind of results can be produced from content marketing
- Use a variety of tools to help measure these results
- Alter your existing content marketing strategy to produce results
- Understand which types of content can help you obtain an ROI