Four Hours of Email Marketing Goodness
We can all agree that email marketing is one of, if not the most effective digital marketing tactics. The problem is that most marketers and organizations have abused the channel; leading to depressed open, clickthrough, and post conversation metrics, as well as a love/hate relationship with all emails. To solve this problem, we need to rethink how we connect with people via their inboxes, radically reduce the propensity of sending campaigns simply because our organizations have something to announce, and expand the KPIs that dictate success. Join this workshop to discuss these issues, and walk away with a plan on how to make email great again.
You’ll receive an online interactive workbook to use during the workshop which will allow you to walk through exercises, and personalize the information you learn to your company or brand.
At the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the latest trends and stats on email marketing
- Develop short and long-term communications plans with subscribers
- Perform effective email audits
- Select email marketing/marketing automation providers
- Build effective email workflows with your organization/agency
- Leverage modern web tools to create kickass emails
- Determine the email metrics that matter
- Discover future email opportunities