Design, at its core, is about identifying and defining the big, unsolved problems and then using content, aesthetics, and advanced technologies to create forward simple, scalable, elegant, confidence-inspiring solutions that people will pay for. This session will explore frameworks and behaviors for designers to use to create solutions for the greater good.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Clearly define the problem statement for any challenge
- Apply design thinking to any problem, including societal problems
- Design experiences that bring the end user’s perspective into all aspects
- Articulate a framework that allows you to explore multiple solutions to a problem
- Learn how to gain true customer insights